BOTM for October 2007

I would have said the Salsa even over the Explosif, but it's so cruel to put those stupid wheels on such a nice bike. What's it ever done to you to deserve that kind of treatment? Have you no shame?

I dont why im even bothering but.....

Whoaw!!! The quality of the bikes posted on here is simply awesome :D Heres my amateurish in comparison YO eddy...Im almost embarrassed to even post it :oops: You guys rock :D

Attachments

• M231 +WHITE 020.jpg
    M231 +WHITE 020.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,451
  • M231 +WHITE 017.jpg
    M231 +WHITE 017.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 1,451
Erm Help!!!, my head hurts, the salsa, the funk erm no the fat lol. People will you stop submitting bikes and making the decision harder :D

Overbury's Pioneer - US Race Edition!

Last minute entry in this stellar competitive month (is this the most complete and diverse selection on record??) - might appeal to those who can't make a decision on the more typical glamorous submissions or can I count on the knowingly perverse leftfield voter...?! ;-)

My Overbury Pioneer rebuild is a hazy homage to late '88 - the first glimpses in Mountain Bike Action of Jaqui Phelan's drop bars, Ringle skewers, Power Grips et al, marrying them to the first decent UK-born MTB frame.

Not one for the purist I'm sure - but it makes me feel all warm and nostalgic!

Mr K

Attachments

• Overbury's 2.jpg
    Overbury's 2.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 1,360
  • Overbury's 1.jpg
    Overbury's 1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 1,360
Wow Love the color.
Another photo for my "Great Bike Bad Garden" thread...... I have to create........................................(that is when I can get around to it).
Is that a fireplace Neil?

Just to let you guys know that entry is now closed, poll should go up this evening..

Looking like another ridiculously good month.

Latest posts

Back