Baroness Thatcher admitted to hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
IDB1":1hg9f7xl said:
If it's a state funeral, they'll televise it won't they??

Sheesh, that reason enough to hope she gets better....

Got no political views on her, wasn't she just another PM who failed to live up to expectations, lied a lot and gave the US good head?

about right. But the rich & big business did well from her
Don't forget all the bullshit that will be printed/reported because we never speak ill of the dead :roll:

KeepItSteel":fr0x4iez said:
old_coyote_pedaller":fr0x4iez said:
dbmtb":fr0x4iez said:
I'm not usually nasty but a state funeral would be great so more people could p..s on her grave.

True, true, but why do we have to wait till she's dead, bury her now.

wouldnt expect much sympathy from a Jock to be fair.

I do hope people dont say similar things about you lot should you ever fall ill. Well, not all of you.
Let's face it; she wouldn't think twice about lifting her leg on your headstone, so why should we give a S.....

Why should I care what people I don't know say about me? Sticks and stones......

Thatcher didn't have any sympathy or compassion for a large proportion of the people in this country, so I won't shed a tear when she eventually croaks. As an ex-miner I know what happened to many communities (not just miners) up and down the UK who were surplus to her requirements.
You might think it is distasteful to celebrate someone's death but there are a lot of people I know of who will do so.

Maybe I am ignorant coming from the south but was'nt the trouble all started by greedy unionists any way wanting to claw their way up the social ladder and forgetting their place...........

marin man":qrhkh4q2 said:
and forgetting their place...........

:shock: What period are you living in? But then you are an antiques dealer :LOL: :LOL:

personally i think it is a little poor taste to speak in a serious way about someones potential death regardless of who they are.

i have political opinions regarding her aswel, i'll keep them to myself though so that i don't end up in an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back