Macretro Glentress National - Organisational Notes

just to get us in the mood... miniKen at our last trip to GT :cool:

AirHead.jpg

so with folk dropping out does that mean there'll be room in the teepee thingys ? i'll be looking to pay my fair share of course :D :D :D

or will anyone be b&bing it ?

or i'll camp :D am easy like :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

am easy like sunday morning yeahhhh e ehhh yeahhhh ;)

you going then rob ? am taking the vr1 and will let you get some big air on it :LOL:

Glentress

due to all the closures and detours? plus one of the guys can't make it till later on, on Sat? so think we're now going to head to Innerleithan and have a go there. :cool:

Greig.

Hello all

I know that this is rather late in the day but would anyone in the Edinburgh area who is going have any room for a passenger, one bike and camping gear?

I can pay the petrol costs, keep you entertained on the long drive and even bring cakes for the journey if you let me know your preference.

Here's hoping...

Hope the weather at GT pans out for you guys, but I'll definitely not be there due to unforeseen circumstances which thrust me unwillingly and hopefully temporarily into the Chairmanship of the Orkney Islands Council Education Committee.

The actual chair is currently in intensive care in Las Vegas, which certainly fits my criteria for unforeseen...

What's worse is that in the next week or so we need to appoint a new head teacher for Kirkwall Grammar School, and sign off a 50 million quid schools rebuilding project. Gulp.

Back