December 19th - South Downs - last ride before Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony":2tisje52 said:
TheGreenRabbit":2tisje52 said:
The now famous - Arundel loop
10am Arundel train station.
Trains are scheduled to arrive at 14 minutes past the hour.

10am for at least half an hour faffing we will not leave till after 10.30, and before any one askes (you know who you are) I will not carry your socks !!

Anthony":3vcb3zeb said:
Wu-Tangled":3vcb3zeb said:
Anthony":3vcb3zeb said:
and before any one askes (you know who you are) I will not carry your socks !!

oh go on... ;)
Although it says I wrote that, I didn't do so. That sentence has been added to my post by somebody else.

I appreciate that forum administrators may need to have the ability to amend other people's posts, but you shouldn't use it unless it is necessary. In this case, it wasn't.

Please accept my appologies on this, it was simpaly a case of clicking before looking - posts now edited for clarification, if a little out of order.

That explains it then. In any case, I feel sure that nobody who knows me could possibly have thought that I would turn down the honour of carrying Gus' socks.

Anthony":2ekrart6 said:
That explains it then. In any case, I feel sure that nobody who knows me could possibly have thought that I would turn down the honour of carrying Gus' socks.

And we have ourselves a volunteer! Good show that man.

:LOL:

quite tempted by this. Would my other be able to keep up?..how up n down is the route and how quickly do you tend to do it?

ta

BobCatMax":1gp86z22 said:
:LOL:

quite tempted by this. Would my other be able to keep up?..how up n down is the route and how quickly do you tend to do it?

ta

A bit up and down, if past experiance is anything to go by, lots of stops, I am sure she will be fine. as for how quickly - not very

According to google maps, 0.6 miles away!!!

Still in Goring, the missus is pregnant so we need an extra bedroom you see....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back