Macretro Glentress National - Organisational Notes

Glentress

by the way is it still on for this weekend? as tonnes of Glentress is closed??? So it doesn't look worth the drive through? A colleague from work told me he was there the other day and he said it was absolutely rubbish????

Any updates greatly appreciated to sus out whether it's worth the drive through there in it's current mess?? :(

Cheers

Greig.

Cheers Greig I'll ask ZZ and Velo what they think of the diversions and if theres any alternative routes.

Sorry guys but i may need to back out of this now, sister is moving stuff on Saturday, looks like the guy with van she had lined up has let her down, may need to hire a van and do the job myself :roll: , will know for sure by Friday.

This is the BIG MacRetro meet of the season and this probably means as much chatting and carrying on as actual riding.

Thus if ridings all your about then yes this might not be for you. I however have never met a retrobiker who cared more about riding a bike than having a laugh with old mates and new. I'm looking forward to this big time and you never know I might ride my bike as well ;)

velomaniac":2j8m9shl said:
This is the BIG MacRetro meet of the season and this probably means as much chatting and carrying on as actual riding.

Thus if ridings all your about then yes this might not be for you. I however have never met a retrobiker who cared more about riding a bike than having a laugh with old mates and new. I'm looking forward to this big time and you never know I might ride my bike as well ;)

:LOL: well said :cool:

velomaniac":18gxy7ob said:

Indeed, well put V :D

Jawny":3v13xcob said:
Would i fit in with my Modern Trek hardtail? would i be welcome in general? :LOL:

Of course! Retrominded is what we like :) cheeky helps too :LOL:

Latest posts

Back