computerbitz

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Pics of my 2 puppies :p

dscf0339yv3.jpg

dscf0338zi0.jpg

Cheers Kev,

Going to use these 2 to play about on, do them up a bit and get into something more been out on the kona tonight but its a little heavier than me muirwoods but a nice ride none the less. It does however need a bit of work to it the back gears are stiff and the front if i change it, it just goes awol. Never really played with suntour had a suntour crank years ago like but swaped it for a ritchey logic one so its going to be fun playing about with these

computerbitz":3vixwc8y said:
It does however need a bit of work to it the back gears are stiff and the front if i change it, it just goes awol. Never really played with suntour

new greased cables - inners and outers should resolve the problem. Cost you a tenner tops from LBS!

yeah i know problem is i got 2 i want to do things to, muirwoods need new 7 speed as fella i got from put new chain on and never changed cassette so its a little jumpy as a result

well after a little research on both i found out what they was in the day, Kona is defo 1991 version found info out on it from www.konaretro.com

Marin is a young pup compared to that its from 1997 and though i have no links to marin info i decided to try http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

the wayback when web archieve and had all info i needed defo a good resource for retro info on bike ranges

so no i know the maturity of both fine wines i got and am a happy bunny

Back