Vanfest-anyone going?

arent we all!

I would like to go but got other plans. Have a good time, if you see somone selling a pair of 36 dels for cheap. Grab them Ive got a replacement 1600 twinport going in the notch.

Oh happy days!

cheers,Al

ps post pics of your fasty, hope its in the weeds!

Briefly on Friday afternoon, but thats to pick up a new bike from someone else thats spending the weekend there :)

I shall probably walk away having been bitten by the VW bug aswell and have to justify swapping the car for a camper to the wife on Friday evening.

Highly recomended

:D Hey Guys was brill at Vanfest...Maybe next year we should mix in the retrobikes with V-dubs at vanfest 08.. :) Ill see ya there..JOE H.

I'll be there in '08 shopping for a nice Split Kombi :cool:

You got any photos?

justbackdated":3tpedq8p said:
Looking for a split single cab-yummie :D

Hey, heres my single-cab...She carried me down to Vanfest ..Hope we can get a meet-up sorted off the RETROBIKE site for next year would be very cool..Could cruise around the showgrounds on our old mtbs :D
Vws & old mtbs have always walked hand in hand with me..

Attachments

• split single-cab 010.jpg
    split single-cab 010.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 1,621
  • split single-cab 008.jpg
    split single-cab 008.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,621
You chopped up all the RC300s to make way for that?!

Ok, I'll admit ... must have been a hard choice

slimjoe":22r4yafn said:
justbackdated":22r4yafn said:
Looking for a split single cab-yummie :D

Hey, heres my single-cab...She carried me down to Vanfest ..Hope we can get a meet-up sorted off the RETROBIKE site for next year would be very cool..Could cruise around the showgrounds on our old mtbs :D
Vws & old mtbs have always walked hand in hand with me..

Love it. Just perfect. Looks like new.

I was going to go but had too much on, maybe next year :? nice single cab :) I've got a T3 Westfalia poptop, bit too modern for some but I like it :)

a1ins2-1.jpg

Back