Midweek westside "out an aboot" on a BSO, night of

Radoslaw":uqljljwk said:
My lights arrived today, I'm in the business...

I though that light you had was more than adequate :LOL: :LOL:

You think so? You should tell me before I've spend whole tenner for nothing :evil: :LOL:

Tazio":2gvawyap said:
And a mid ride comfort break at Threepwood.

this is a nice wee section of singletrack linked up with country and sedate paths, quite pretty but not really up to the 100 push up brigade!

Any final word on the route folks, it was getting dark by 7.45 tonight!

Whitelee wind farm, not technical but would be a good work out esp with the high winds :twisted:

you mock sir!!! and I still have your stuff :twisted: lights are a good idea, I'm easyosy: technical/good work out/saunter and blether.

I'm going to try to recce the greenock cut soon, should be easy enough to reach for everybody.

Rado and jimi, can you get down to kilmarnock for 6pm, craufordland is ace at the mo and would be very cool in light for one circuit and in dusk for a second, sheltered if it rains also. We could also go for a half time pint at the fenwick arms?

6 might be tough to get there for me as finishing work at 5.30 plus traffic, probably will be just few minutes after 6 but will do. I'll try to be off bit earlier.

Alas, work means I'm oot gents, but enjoy.

Rado, you're in for a treat, craufordland is superb.

Sounds good too me :) though it is pishin doon the noo, I may be singlespeed again.

clockworkgazz":tyishjbp said:
Zz jimi?

Do you know the way to my house rado? Is that ok kaiser?

No, PM me your details and sat nav will sort it out.

Back