Litespeed lookout

New chainset should arrive today! Should keep me busy tonight after work.
Ohhh... and it did!

Attachments

• IMG_1281.JPG
    IMG_1281.JPG
    78.6 KB · Views: 2,787
M960 :cool: very nice fella..... coming on a treat... :) ,, the chainrings are like cheese though,, but I can recommend the blackspire ones when they wear out.. :)

Cheers boys. I've taken the granny cog off and i'm already looking for some Middleburn rings :shock:
It needs to get dirty soon! The ride to work dodging horse eggs on West Common aint enough!

Waiting on silver Thomson stem to rock up this week. Then I'd say almost done. Will decide about the post once the stems on. Have been toying with the idea of popping some Wildgrippers on?! TBC. Anyone run eggbeaters? The cleats in my shoes keep coming loose. Any ideas other than go back to shimano's?

Cheers bud!

Few changes and well... a foookin mess. Came to take off my old Thomson stem and the bolts on two of the nuts where done up so tight they wouldnt budge. I soaked in GT85 overnight and manage to get about two turns out of each before rounding both off :twisted: So... played around grinding a larger allen key down to fit... No go! Had a go at cutting a grove into the bolt but not enough bite to turn... So hacksaw out... chop chop :shock: :(

Think i need a Thomson post now???

Attachments

• photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 2,673
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 2,673
  • photo4.JPG
    photo4.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 2,673
  • photo1.JPG
    photo1.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 2,673
Few better pics. The iphones not uploading my pictures to the laptop??? Will put together a spec list soon, once ive stopped changing bits and bobs :LOL:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 2,704
  • photo6.JPG
    photo6.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 2,704
  • photo2.JPG
    photo2.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 2,704
Back