PORCS

I hope so as i've just got a pair of this person! there is always a few pairs up on ebay now and again

they're about 580g each, if that matters to you, and are like my fave normal tyre the Panaracer XC Mud Pro (in terms of having non directional small square/circular knobbles), and i use this tyre in all weather not just mud! :D

not sure what the difference between Porcs and Porc 2 are...

(not sure if this helps, but thought i'd share! :LOL: )

ive got some on my breezer the mud clearance is awful they just suck it up! rendering themselves slicks but i love them on sand and similar surface (dry mud) they grip really well and slide predictably modern tyres are better but these are cooler!!

I bought some off the same dude.
They seem pretty good so far but they do seem to collect mud.

i used to ride/race them all the time, i have just bought some off him too , i just hope there like the old ones

I always found them v.draggy. NEVER try to fit a steel bead porc to a original cut down mavic ma40 mtb rim :evil:

I had some white ones, not sure of year ,about 93ish ? they wore out very quick, but lookes cool, i rember greg herbold using them , he was a cool guy,

zed":3lvc94ui said:
I had some white ones, not sure of year ,about 93ish ? they wore out very quick, but lookes cool, i rember greg herbold using them , he was a cool guy,

A mate used to ride the white ones all the time. It was a standing joke that if we couldn't find him all we had to do was follow the white rubber line left on the road as his tyres wore out again!
Very grippy they were though.

Back