Macretro Glentress National - Organisational Notes

Hardtails would be the nearest to retro but if your retro of mindset then thats good enough ;)

As for exact details, they are still to be formulated,

Just keep checking back and eventually all will become clear :D

Re: Glentress

GMC":3pxbla5e said:
i'll hopefully be coming to this with another 5 bikers! so it should be a good day out!

what sort of time is everyone planning on meeting at on the Sat morning? as we'll all be driving through from in and around Glasgow.

Cheers

Greig. :cool:

Hopefully myself and a few mates should be up fer it..... we have No retro bikes tho...

good effort lads will be a great day and can't wait to have a wee go on some bikes that work well

:LOL:

I was going to swop the bombers onto the torus,i'll switch the brakes too.Gives me a reasonable hardtail
Whats the accommodation set up looking:? im happy to share one of these lodge things for however long.
I need to beg transport of someone :D ,it's just i dont fancy trying to get the train there,it's a bit out of the way.
Such a change not to be camping :shock: .I hope my head doesnt get turned by soft conditions :LOL:

glentress

Got 4 definites confirmed and the other 2 are a prospective yes!

Also we might be bringing the Rockstar landie and perhaps some product too! Though this is still to be confirmed??

Cheers

Greig

Attachments

• rockstar%20Landie.jpg
    rockstar%20Landie.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 91
Re: glentress

GMC":2wrr6lit said:
Got 4 definites confirmed and the other 2 are a prospective yes!

Also we might be bringing the Rockstar landie and perhaps some product too! Though this is still to be confirmed??

Cheers

Greig

that would be great Greig and defo bring the pimp mobile- loving it :cool:

Any more for the pods? They need booked for at least 2 nights and I think we ought to book up soon, we have 1 full pod and dyna wants to share one also - any takers, 3 makes the price reasonable, camping is cheaper but it will be the end of October.

I will start a thread about camping/podding, confirming details tomorrow, best in here (macretro) or out in the rides section TK?

Quote : TK - camping is cheaper but it will be the end of October.

If there's no frost on the ground in the morning I'm gonna be
very disappointed :(

Back