Sale of bike bits: £10 for each lot (including UK postage)

tinkerer

Dirt Disciple
Each lot in this sale is priced at £10 including postage to the UK. If you want to buy something email me at a.perkins@gold.ac.uk and tell me what you want and give your address. If it is still available I will reply to that effect. Then just send £10 to my Paypal account using the email above: when payment arrives I will post your purchase via recorded delivery. Unless otherwise stated these items are used and so will have the scuffs and marks that you would expect but they should all be able to provide some service. If you feel ripped off or hard done by, send the item back to me for a refund (minus what I paid to post it). Pictures can be found in my album or can be emailed on request. The lots are as follows:

Steel forks (I have no idea who made these as there is no brand name but they are a bit lighter than the P2s and are curved so have a little more give) 188mm steerer in standard 1 1/8â€

Tinkerer (or anyone else), will the springs you are selling fit in my bronze/gold Judys instead of the more than likely tadgered elastomers? Pics of the forks are in Readers' Bikes, 1990 Kili Flyer Comp.
Cheers.

The Rockshox fork springs are wide 21.5mm so if you are interested in buying them make sure the holes in your fork legs are wide enough for these.

Back