MacRetro Trading Post

Free postage on the above,for a new hope HS that is a very good deal :cool:

Without getting into the Hope/King debate about which is best.Though they're probably just the same[unless king use magic fairy dust or something :shock:
You'll pay about that for a 2nd hand king

anyone looking for a wee cheap 15" saracen x-ess jumpbike ? it got a fair amount of battle scars but no dents or cracks :D

disc or v's which means if you run discs you can run 24" wheels :D :D :D :D

Does anyone have any early stuff kicking about?? I'm looking for Araya rims, dura ace 130mm hubs, m730 cranks, cantis, mechs and shifters and Magura Shorty levers. Maybe some Deerhead mechs and shifters??

Dr S":h3me0xgj said:
Does anyone have any early stuff kicking about?? I'm looking for Araya rims, dura ace 130mm hubs, m730 cranks, cantis, mechs and shifters and Magura Shorty levers. Maybe some Deerhead mechs and shifters??

Im sure I have some Magura Shorty levers.
I'll have a look tonight.

Rob

RobMac":1o8pfdsc said:
Dr S":1o8pfdsc said:

Im sure I have some Magura Shorty levers.
I'll have a look tonight.

Rob

Yeah Ive got them ....................... sorry about the delay :LOL:

clockworkgazz":1klf6bc1 said:
wot you bought big man? spill the beans.

Nothing yet.
Alfa is more or less finished now and I need a new project to keep me sane. I've decided not to go mad on the bikes but keep it a little more focused. Nothing newer than 1986-7 is going to get in the garage now (Hot Rod Yo aside). I really like the purity of the earlier stuff. I want real nice stuff too- I'm thinking Potts, Ritchey, Otis Guy etc,, nice fillet brazed stuff.

I have a few warm irons in the fire but nothing set in stone yet. I'm just gathering nice parts at the moment.

Back