Pentlands Friday 2nd July, 7pm meet Dreghorn Services

OK Friday 7pm Dreghorn Services beside the Little Chef off the A720 Edinburgh City Bypass. For those who have been to previous meets but not met at the little chef its on the Edinburgh side of the bypass from the side road we have started and ended previous runs from between Swanston and Bonally.

Retro Rigid Bikes are the order of the evening.

Pushing our selves to the limit of our endurance is off the cards.

Slow leisurely slog up and around Capie law with frequent stops for the grand veiw and pointless retro chatter.

I will be starting a 12 hour overnight enduro in the north of Scotland the following day so I will definitely not be pushing myself but I intend only to do two laps of that in the entire 12 hours. I'm just going for the fun of it and to keep Kaiser company :LOL:

Possible cuppa in the Little Chef post ride if its open ;)

you shure yer up to this with racing and traveling on over the weekend ?

could do it next week

next week is more likely for me too, but I think it was planned for this week because of the weather.

OK OK OK I bow to public pressure :roll:

Cancelled until next week, dont blame me if the weathers crap :roll:

Cool
Gives me a chance to get a shift change :cool:

I WANT to be there, because I LOVE you ALL :LOL: ;)

Canna wait to get the beast out for a public outing

Gc

So we're basically waiting on Gary sorting out a shift change before we choose an evening, balls in your court Gary.

Tried other Gary's Beast last weekend, ugly bike, too rigid, did not like but beauty is in the eye of the beholder so what do I know :roll:

it'll give me a bit of time to prepare the yukon for the great macretro
raliegh challange

Back