New arrival

love it..

awesome spengles. i have a older set of spengles in black, they are slightly sharper looking... late on i think they smoothed them out like yours. but i didnt know they made them with a hub for disks..

but yeah... lovely bike..

Pist0la":1tmc4p0d said:
love it..

awesome spengles. i have a older set of spengles in black, they are slightly sharper looking... late on i think they smoothed them out like yours. but i didnt know they made them with a hub for disks..

I`ll think you have the first release of the spengles, is there a cutout for the innertubevalve? or is it fullshaped?
Cheers Bob :LOL:

bobber61":102b76ds said:
Pist0la":102b76ds said:
love it..

I`ll think you have the first release of the spengles, is there a cutout for the innertubevalve? or is it fullshaped?
Cheers Bob :LOL:

this is my pall on my spengle donned bike...

20100512002.jpg

only taken 2 weeks ago, its just a ali frame i picked up for a months wages back in 97, then when i couldn't afford a STS Lobo i decorated it accordingly...

i still love the way it looks...(apart from the bubble wrapped seat)

not as nice as the porsche bike...but yeah, i still love it as much as my recently acquired lobo..

Back