The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CQP Cranks

Mmmm..probably have to sell these to afford the rest of the bike.

174mm CQP Cranks with full compliment of Pace rings ...great condition.

Stuffforsale438.jpg

Only my 3rd post so apologies for jumping in and getting strait down to business!!

Right then...

Stripped down my old Saracen and am going to sell the frame but is it only good for E-Bay or is there a market for late 90's chromoly steel frames. I got the bike new (think that date code is May 1997 but TBC!!) but apart from that I can't remember where from (possibly a mail order catalog) or anything else!!

Anyway lots of pic's so if anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Andy - about £30 ish even though it is in good condition. Offer postage and you might get more.

SEANSTEPHENS":3czk3b6x said:
thanks mate, its an 18" but the forks will be replaced

any one know what the chainstays worth?

thanks

Oh...I would keep the chainstay otherwise you'll find things go all wobbly and you might find it hard to change gear :shock: :LOL:
Did you mean chainset? Standard Specialized Strongarm? £30 with non worn out rings.

GT LTS 2000

having finally got it just about roadworthy, i'm fairly certain with 3 bikes in my garage my contents insurance doesn't quite cover me any more.

my new toy..
bike_alive2.jpg

1998 GT LTS 2000

My insurance is with lloyds with additional bike cover, and I've been told that a rough guide is new for old upto three yeas old, then recalculated by year for depreciation, is that true or just a load of b0ll0cks?..

I'm fairly sure it was about £1500(?) new

all help greatly appreciated

ta very much

Tange Prestige Ridgeback 702LX - Whats She Worth?

Ok - So i bought this and now want to build the Mrs up a retro runnaround - so this one will have to go to make room! What would be the value of it do you think?

No dents/dinks - all original (except seat) carbon s/post, LX throughout, tatty Girvin Flexistem - paints not the best but really solid lovely bike - which rides so well.....

Any advice would be great....Thanks

DSCF5343.jpg

DSCF5345.jpg

DSCF5344.jpg

DSCF5346.jpg
[/img]

Harryburgundy":264g5xr3 said:
SEANSTEPHENS":264g5xr3 said:
thanks mate, its an 18" but the forks will be replaced

any one know what the chainstays worth?

thanks

Oh...I would keep the chainstay otherwise you'll find things go all wobbly and you might find it hard to change gear :shock: :LOL:
Did you mean chainset? Standard Specialized Strongarm? £30 with non worn out rings.

nope, the whole 'rear half' of the frame thats pictured? :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back