Wanted - cheap sti road levers

I've got some 9 speed ones hanging about somewhere not sure what level they are but I know their Shimano :) I'm off for a few days in the camper van :D back on Friday so I'll have a look then :)

If I can find them you can have them for postage costs only :D

Cheers
Steve

Sorry for the delay I broke my wrist quite badly so I've been getting wired up and pinned which was fun :shock:

I've found them, their unused Shimano RSX , not sure if their 8 or 9 speed though :?

pm me your address and I'll post them off to you if you still want them :?:

Cheers
Steve

Do you know what :shock: I was just having a shower with my broken arm in a bin bag and a vague memory of planning to build up a winter hack out of 7 speed bits entered my brain :? must have got them for that :?

Sorry about that mate :( your still welcome to them, let me know :?

Hi Jones

Sorry for the late reply but have been out of the office the last few days. I think for now I'm going to turn them down thanks. Rebuilidng my old frame up even with budget/second hand parts is starting to look very uneconomical for a winter training/hack bike. Thanks again though and I hope your on the mend :?

Jones - sat here with a pinned n plated broken elbow - knocked off by a car - and in a second coincidence, the accident mashed my 7spd RSX right hand shifter (along with me, saddle, pannier, rear mech etc...). So - are these shifters still available? I'd be super grateful if they are (though it'll be a while before I can do the wrenching!)

hope you're healing faster than me - 4-6 months of physio starting next week, the accident was the 6th july :-(

ian

Back