View
Booked in for tuesday delivery.....

Slow progress so far.

Track & Confirm

Search Results

Label/Receipt Number: CP47 ***** ***4U S
Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
Service(s): International Parcels

We attempted to deliver your item in GREAT BRITAIN at 11:33 AM on May 27, 2010.

Track and Confirm

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Attempted Delivery Abroad, May 27, 2010, 11:33 am, GREAT BRITAIN
Bullet At Foreign Delivery Unit, May 27, 2010, 12:10 am, GREAT BRITAIN
Bullet Out of Foreign Customs, May 26, 2010, 1:21 pm, GREAT BRITAIN
Bullet Arrived Abroad, May 23, 2010, 9:01 pm, GREAT BRITAIN
Bullet International Dispatch, May 10, 2010, 4:04 pm, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
Bullet Arrival
Bullet Acceptance, May 06, 2010, 5:48 pm, RENO, NV 89511
Notification Options

Info says they tried to deliver...what rubbish...got a letter the following dat demanding vat charges etc...

Not sure what their idea of priority mail is...but it was sent on the 6th.... :evil:

Hope it will be worth the wait.. :)

She arrived early this morning...
Some quick ( indoor ) pics.

Fervor2010_0601_094359.jpg

Fervor2010_0601_094458.jpg

The bike is very original..and in excellent condition...just a few scuffs on the Fervor script..and some light signs of use.

Full XT..inc pedals...Synchros Seatpost...Ritchey stem , with Zoom bars..Klein grips, Sun Chinook rims, Death grip tyres in amazing ( uncracked ) condition.

Fervor2010_0601_093938.jpg

Fervor2010_0601_093951.jpg

Fervor2010_0601_094021.jpg

Fervor2010_0601_094101.jpg

Fervor2010_0601_093924.jpg

Fervor2010_0601_094137.jpg

Loving the stays...

Fervor2010_0601_094154.jpg

Its been a wait...and cost me around £220 to get it shipped in the states to my friend, then over to here inc VAT and PF fees....but worth it I think

hi keith
i had the same thing on my tracking from the usa saying failed delivery
then next day got the letter from her majesty demanding the VAT
before i could get delivery
similar timescale to yours though
what you got coming then do tell??!!!

It's the standard procedure.... Just to get you excited before whacking you with VAT & charges bill! And you've got to love Parcelforces £13.50 handling charges! :roll:

I dealt with a similar issue here in the states this week....Packages had a first attempted delivery of Monday and the seller sent it "signature required"...even after I told him there was no one home during the day. Fed Ex attempted delivery to an empty house three times during the week and the package was headed back to the sender when I called them and demanded they do a Saturday delivery when someone was available to sign.....yesterday finally after waiting and waiting the prize finally landed. Real classic so truly worth the wait.

Better outside pic....paint is lovely. Gave her a check up and a gentle evening outing...rides lovely...just a few tweaks, and she'll be ( literally ) as good as new.

fervor.jpg

:D

tintin40":1vucrkl9 said:
:D Very tasty. So nice in red. good buy.

Cheers Mate....seems I got the Klein virus bad now....

Just got to decide wether to fit the MC1 or not...and whether to have it sprayed candy red, black or leave it polished...

Think I might remove the Deathgrips and save them for a rainy day... :LOL:

K

Re:

I have a question concerning this bike. I am looking at a very similar bike at the moment. I'm wondering whether $200 is a fair price for this bike. I'm looking at a 94 Fervor in candy red, with a rigid fork and Deore LX group on it. I've checked the stats on this bike and everything seems to be correct. So, what do you guys think, is it worth pulling the trigger at $200? I have so many unfinished bikes these days, not sure adding another one is a big deal either way.

Back