'04 Klein Attitude - Project 'Virgin' Update 15/7/10 pg5

A white stem would be good. As Klein tended to have matching stem/bars. white tires would be to much.
:D

Looks a beauty Steve , I would recommend a nice Ritchey white stem fella and maybe stick with a silver seatpost to match up with the fork crown bud. Looking forward to seeing this develop :cool:

looks really nice well done...... has it been resprayed white or was it that colour already as it looks brand new?!

'twas repainted prior to me getting my grubby mitts on it, Ferrit may be able to shed some more light on to that....but it is a very good job indeed :cool:

It's actually a very subtle pearlescent white, which you can just about see in the top pic. It's so subtle that it doesn't clash with the solid white bars and headset :cool: :cool:

I refer you to my learned gentleman Scant for the skinny on the paint job. Twas fresh as a daisy when it bought it from him, only parted as it was to big for my stumpy legs :cry:

klein

I am in the middle of a klein attitude build at the moment :cool:
I think mines a 2001 and it has been refinished in a linear blue.
But I wish it was white now :shock: looks awesome :D
P.S.what fork is that as I do not recognise it :?:

Thanks Marin Man,

My other Attitude is a '98 in linear blue, and I can't decide which of the two I prefer, I like them both equally..... ;)

I think the Forks are Marzocchi Marathon SL's from circa '04 but don't quote me on that as I'm not fully up to speed with 'zocchi's yet :oops: :oops:

Latest posts

Back