*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I offered and will bring

A large tent with either room for 2 sleeping[excluding me] ,or storage for several bikes
A flat stove + frypan+pot/lid
A picnic stove [Need this for the espresso pot]
A gas lantern
[Gas for all]

Kaiser.You talked about picking some of my stuff up .The car me and rado will be in is a panda,2 bikes and gear and we'll be strapped for room.
Can you pick tent,stoves etc up from my house through the week?

Best PM Rado about that lift :LOL:

ten

Oooh, this is getting close.
Dont forget my offer of our large (ish) tent (sleeps 6 easy), also to include two, yes two, collapsable chairs, flat single ring gas cooker (with plenty cans of gas) and pot and pan set (dunno if cooking is permitted on site tho) and one double blow up mattress, yes mattress, NOT doll/sheep etc. Also a battery powered colemans fluorescent light.

Looks like we won't be flying anywhere soon, might still make it for the DH runs, but will be up and back the same day if going.

Dave.

Are you sorted for a lift Eck?

I assume we will learn about camping when we get to the event carpark. I guess they will let us unload the cars at the site if we aren't allowed to park next to the tents.

I am bringing:
Tool kit and socket set
Big Tent comfortable for 4 sleeping and with a large area for workshop
Bike workstand
Table and 2 fold down chairs
camp bed
Flat stove and kettle

I can bring an extra sleeping bag and camp bed and more chairs if needed, let me know by PM otherwise I will be keeping the car as light as possible.

I might bring a bike too :)

kaiser- it would appear that you have to be at some meeting at 8.30 in the morning and you can reg me and get my details is this true? If so I can meet you at the start of the race, pm me your mob number again mate.

Gaz, they recommend everyone is at the 8.30 meeting, it would be a shame if you missed the start of the race.

Does anyone have a banner of any description that we could fly high at the campsite so it is easy for us to find each other/ or indeed the macretro pitch?

Friday
Registration 1800 to 2100
Pre Race Meal 1900 -2100

Saturday
Registration 0700 to 0900
Team captains meeting 0830 (Mandatory)
Race Start 0930
Last lap commence 1930
Prizes and Party 2100 till as long as legs last 12ish

Sunday
0700 onwards Breakfast and pack up
Rules and Regulations

bugger thought it was 10, will need to get out of bed that wee bitty earlier- will be at the meeting then, need to confirm if kaiser can reg. for me the night before or whenever he is doing his.

cheers TK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back