FS:1990 Klein Attitude

Great pictures. The Klein workmanship is so perfect. Worth every penny. How anybody could not like Klein beats me. Just the perfect mtb/road bike

alpinestar222":3pvmdl8m said:
Floods back the memories of being 18/19 and looking through U.S. magazines seeing similar bikes while we were out on our Muddy Fox couriers and Saracen Tufftrax....happy days.

Exactly why I bought it.

They had them in Harry Halls in Manchester in the early 90's when I was at college and I always fancied one.

The furthest I've ridden this is to the LBS and back. It's been sat in the cellar covered with bubble wrap. It's got to the point where I just can't justify having bikes sat around as I want a new car.

Also for sale over the next few days: klein Mantra Race frame, size large in Jamaican gold with black back end and fox5r shock & thomson seatpost . No scratches at all, mint.

Still amazed how cheap that first one went for. Was following it and very tempted but couldn't afford it realistically without selling lots of bits which I didn't want to. Thought it was gonna go for a lot lot more. Very cheap I think.

Maybe the market's becoming flooded with Kleins and the prices are dropping accordingly.

They do seem to be coming out of the woodwork a lot - and they're always pristine, did nobody ever ride them?!

So then, how does four hundred quid grab yer?

(do the groundwork, drive them down, grab a bargain...)

lol!

BoyBurning":3limlgd5 said:
and they're always pristine, did nobody ever ride them?!

Only the rich kids and Poseurs had them in the UK. There was an article in the early 90's in one of the UK mags about people and the bikes they rode. There was a 'city type' on a custom painted Klein - i'm sure it was a rainforest, he had two the same and the paint jobs reputedly cost more than the bikes!

This one was from the States, when I stripped it down, it didn't look as though it had ever seen mud.

Now provisonally sold, subject to payment clearance!

Thanks for the interest.

It's good to hear there are plenty about, I will be putting one on my Christmas list. That first one for £645 is a very good price. You'd pay that for a set of forks! It might be a silly question but do they ride as good as they look :?
The only Alloy framed hardtail I've owned was a 2000 Zaskar and I liked that ride. :D

Back