Madness!!! (Ebay content)

JustKev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Most expensive ever was K1 NGS which went £246 000 or something IIRC.

Best I've ever seen though was in Warwick around crimbo time - EL V1S

How bloody cool?!

I've seen lots around here in Derby that end in GRA - I wonder if V14GRA has been sold?!!

BoyBurning":36j6utiw said:
Most expensive ever was K1 NGS which went £246 000 or something IIRC. ?!

I know that is the record so far - I've seen it around Hertfordshire on a fairly low end Mercedes!

:shock: OH MY some people have got more money than sense. To waste that sort of money on a number plate. You could buy a house for that or a 2 bed flat. Have a round the world holiday 1st class and more. At least this makes those of us who spend money on bikes look very normal :LOL: Think of what bikes you could buy for that?
Brent Trimble may even sell me a 2007 frame. :LOL:

tintin40":2bfpk03a said:
Think of what bikes you could buy for that?
Brent Trimble may even sell me a 2007 frame. :LOL:

I think that may be a little far fetched buddy :LOL:

Look at it this way:

Whoever buys it will probably do so through a company, in which case I'd imagine it'll be tax-deductable, and may even qualify for depreciation allowances (note: I'm not a tax lawyer)

It's still a fraction of the money most FTSE 1000 CEO's get in terms of total compensation and various ego massaging perks

And at the end of the day someone else will probably pay more for it if they ever come to sell it.

Now, where's S1 MON when I want i?

Back