The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
essentialbikes":bsrnc2ka said:
That's great thanks! Any ideas the value of the GT?

i'd say about £150 complete. again expect more if you split but i think the only thing that will sell easily will be the frame

XTR900 brakes only

What would you pay for a set of XTR 900 brakelevers where the shifting-units were cut off of? In a teen-craze and the rise of 9 gears, I did just that some years ago - blacked the cut with markers and all. They would look nice on a SS so if anyone...

can you tell me WIW on a '94 Yo Eddy

Here are two pictures of the bike. It is a medium frame.

img0666f.jpg

img0674r.jpg

Re: can you tell me WIW on a '94 Yo Eddy

royharley":1zwjagnr said:
Here are two pictures of the bike. It is a medium frame.

img0666f.jpg

img0674r.jpg

i guess it would make about 800-900 gbp + try sticking it on ebay with a reserve you'd be happy with , no ?

right guys heres an intresting one for you.............

1997 breezer storm........... paint damage with light scores underneath (no deep ones) looks to have been done by a bare chain or something ? shame as it spoils it........... :( also the rear brake cable guides seem to be drilled :(

IMG_2068.jpg

IMG_2062.jpg

IMG_2042.jpg

IMG_2048.jpg

just looking to sell the frame with all original gears,chainset,seatpost and pos wheels .

the gears are stx shifters & front mech , rear is an lx.........Sugino Impel cranks +bb will be left in . wheels are paralax hubs on Ritchey rims .

Re: san andreas bike......

gibbleking":3e5loyqv said:
go on then how much guv,,,,mavic rear mech ,hopes ,mags....ah stuff it you all can see whats on it..... :shock:

id reckon £400 as it is, maybe £600-700 as parts.

i was thinking of selling/breaking bumblebee and that has cost me £1000 :LOL:

saltyman":14rhfsmi said:
id swap you for your dh8

see thats the toughest one ever................i love that frame :LOL: even tho when i get a san andreas i was still gona keep it and slowly buy parts for it a bit at a time :cool:

i know most folk in my position would jump at that offer but i'm so used to the dh8 and still really enjoy it :? i'll be in touch ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back