Dirt Disciple
Pretty much stock except for:

Stem
Bars
Mudguards
Rack
Marathon Tyres
Duct Tape

Not to all tastes on here. Will come back and post a picture when I have my first five posts in :)

How'd you manage to not get 5 posts up in a year an a half bud? :LOL:

e mail me them & I can post them if you want, or play 2 minutes of the word assoc game! ;)

Gc

Here we go...

004.jpg

ha! that sticker! that was my first thought, then 'actually it gives drivers a reason to aim at you', now, can you remove unless its actually meant sarcastically... :? :LOL:

cyfa2809":2l2rimzi said:
ha! that sticker! that was my first thought, then 'actually it gives drivers a reason to aim at you', now, can you remove unless its actually meant sarcastically... :? :LOL:

are you asking or telling? :?
(do you mean the picture or the bike?) - sorry still trying to get a feel for this place!

The sticker will peel right off. In fact, it's already peeling at the edges...

It's drawn many a laugh and it's a good talking point with cyclists I meet out on the road, so I'd like to keep it :)

BTW: It's not a bike bought from GBH, got those that notice that sticker. Stickers were just a way of distinguishing the frame and maybe deterring any would-be thieves.

Brilliant, I had one of those up until last December, I was still racing on it too! I bought it from new in 95, Shed a small tear when I sold it.

Mind you it was called "The Widowmaker" - everybody who rode it crashed it!

Back