Removed

Wish i never sold my AMP B4 in cherry red, silver seat triangle F3 forks, 1st gen XT v brakes, handbuilt Xt/ 321 wheels, Pauls Love levers & XCPro thumbies ........But needed cash so it went :(

Would love another

My 1995 GT LTS (Dave Hemming's ex race bike) fitted with Lawwill Leader 3s

I decided I wanted discs and as neither of these were disc compatible, on ebay they went. They fetched quite a bit! But I wish they were in my cellar now, awaiting the groupset that will raise them from the dead...

Black marin riftzone first version with orange bombers z1? took the manatou ones off..
year later was selling to a friend. he moved up north and i said he could take the bike and pay later..well later was a long time few years but i didnt mind

well he died before paying up in full. when i tried to find out where my bike was.. nobody knew! i didnt know anyone from up there either

i then bought a marin quake 9.0 doh shouldnt of sold that. but it was huge 19" with white rst triples on front..but wow that thing was great,due to its size it was used as my full sus road bike

a vivace ti quill stem & ST ergo tech shifters, xt u bra

Gave them to my brother......stem polished ti 1 1/8" 120mm complete with ti bolts....the brother threw it out..too long.... :cry:
He kept the shifters......on his bike...best shifters ever....1st to 8th in 1 down shift...... & the xt u brakes on his Haro......might try & get the bike.... :LOL:
Hell he's got a vintage 250cc 84 KTM & 300cc 2008 KTM motocross bikes & a KTM mtb.

Latest posts

Back