And today I did......

Liking the fixie velo, doesn't look too shonky at all, lovely colour too - ideal for posing down Princess St Gardens come the balmy summer evenings, be sure to have a copy of Proust ready in your courier bag for when you stop at a bench.

Does the front fork splay out towards the bottom in the 2nd photo, or is that just a trick of the light?

Splays out which most road forks do as the hubs 100mm but the tyres obviously narrower. ZZ dont think mtb forks think road ;)

Went for a run and got some bits together for the Azonic :) as witnessed I have no idea why I want a jump bike :LOL:

velomaniac":16ntooip said:
Finished my 700c wheeled fixie urban bike thingy based on a Raleigh Ace 10 speed racer circa early 80's..

Debatable about whether it looks cool, pictures maybe eventually but it is so silent, sneaking up on folks going to be so easy :twisted:

Really clever rear wheel in that its a hybrid front wheel with a disc hub. Axle replaced with a longer track bolt fitted item and spaced out for the dropouts. From VeloSolo I got a bolt on to the disc mounts 19T cog, nice solid piece of brit machined steel. Total cost of bike sub £100, which is way better than a Charge Plug :D

Now I just need to start rolling up my jeans and carrying a courier bag all the time (already got one) :LOL:
4394440971_13fce989ae.jpg

4395221856_99b14ca58c.jpg

loving that velo nice work :cool:

Went out on the road bike for some epic climbing, only to find my two favourite climbs were closed :( did find some hills but it was more of a bimble. Reckon I'll get on with some brownie point chores :|

Today I sold a bike to a chap called Western Smart ; also had to change the prices on almost every bike , lots of money off the crap stuff ( but who really cares ) few quid off the Gin and Tonics though .

I wouldn't have thought a 22 hour shift was legal under UK and EU employment law but what do I know. Hope you got statutory breaks etc because being knackered with a welding torch could be well dangerous :shock:

Back