Manitou HT files for divorce.......

That looks fantastic Kev, its great that your riding it too. Hope it stays crack free for many years.

Think the adapted front mech is definitely the way forward with these also. (hint, hint mr_ship, you know that endless band M900 one deserves to be mounted on my alpinestars!)

lovely.

2 things though

1) i've got blue chill pills on mine too :)
2) how the hell have you got your stanchions looking like that? are they nos? if so where the hell did you get them?

ta

me

compact drive toplines are just completely different to the old 110BCD when you put them side by side. All the parts that were fragile on the early ones are beefed up on the compacts.

I did about 10,000 miles commuting on a standard set of toplines before the left arm broke.

Should have kept my compacts though.

1) i've got blue chill pills on mine too
2) how the hell have you got your stanchions looking like that? are they nos? if so where the hell did you get them?

The Chill Pills are actually turquoise, not blue, ones, doesn't show up well in the photo.

The stantions are very nice aren't they, I've got TallPaul to thank for the forks......let's hope I can keep them looking like that!

Now I suppose I should get some decals sorted for it.

Back