sunday 28/2 grimsby/wolds

Status
Not open for further replies.
My rigid single speed (36:16) is my main ride and the Wolds is my regular stomping ground, no problems with riding rigid or ss there. It's gonna be pretty gloopy though (roll on Spring/Summer). Pity I'm working this weekend :(

Have a good one.
:)

shall we say 10am meet? address is lime cottage, the avenue, east ravendale.

turn left into the village, follow road through, past thatched cottage on left. road forks, gravel track to right, concrete road to left saying no entry. take the concrete road and it is the first bungalow on left. should be some combination of a meldan's van, mgzr, mx5 and golf cabrio in the drive.

please dont just turn up though. limitted parking and my mum needs numbers for bacon butties.

any objections to bacon butties?

so we have andy b (with clockwork?), chrisv40, mikef350, maybe longun, maybe fluffychecken and myself

gonna be a good ride.

am i allowed to bring my new bike? its modern though!

will any of you guys be able to tighten a few spokes on sunday?

i had a bad experiance many moons ago with trying to sort loose spokes out and it turnd out realy bad so i darent have a go my self

mikef350":ntelmcz6 said:
will any of you guys be able to tighten a few spokes on sunday?

i had a bad experience many moons ago with trying to sort loose spokes out and it turned out really bad so i daren't have a go my self
Should be able to have a look at it for ya, now about those Bombers..... ;)

chrisv40":6e79twgw said:
Modern :shock:

:LOL: :LOL:

sorry! it is a steel hardtail though!

i'll bring the khs if i can have it rideable in time. if not its either a 99 stumpy fsr or the inbred. althought he stumpy is older the inbred is more retro at heart.

mike. pop your bike round tomorrow night and i'll give it a go.

you never know, if i break them i'll have to give you the mavics ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back