2010 on one inbred slot drop

I wanted a Yorkshire rose headbadge on my recently ordered Barry Whte Inbred...sadly they dont do them. If I had realised the red slot bred was as good looking as that I may have opted for one.

Looking forward to getting mine built next week.

Build the bike YOU want I say! ;)

Looks fun, matching forks maybe, but yeah. From everything I have read, these are very good value, decent frames, and I think I want one, for all round fun/XC/all mountain action just not sure which one 29/26/slot/gear (Pompino first I think ;) ), and also if the frames costing twice and thrice as much competing would be any better...

Nice one, so hows it ride?

reanimation":1078pip2 said:
Build the bike YOU want I say! ;)

Looks fun, matching forks maybe, but yeah. From everything I have read, these are very good value, decent frames, and I think I want one, for all round fun/XC/all mountain action just not sure which one 29/26/slot/gear (Pompino first I think ;) ), and also if the frames costing twice and thrice as much competing would be any better...

Nice one, so hows it ride?

cheers mate :D :D

it rides really well fast on the flat flex's when you want/need it to and really climbs easily on the short sharp stuff and through the tight stuff it was a breeze got home after 4hrs out and was still comfi no aches or pains always a good sign ;) :LOL:

Nice, great colour :D

Really wish on-one would drop that stupid graphic on the set tube though...just reminds me of spliffy jeans etc. !

Back