1993 Pace RC200 F3 (update page 4)

Looks very tasty , should clean up well. Just change the stem and bars and that will be a fine example :D

That'll look great with a bit of elbow work!

As well as the bars / stem, I would change the shifters, Vees, cranks, post and saddle. Then it'd be even nicer!

(depending on what you go for of course...!)

I had a nice 29.4 Snycros post that'd look good on it, but I sold it I'm afraid...

:oops:

Think there's one on the 'bay at the moment though, but can't remember if it's a 'newer' version which isn't as tasty...

Is this what the Maguras are for?

They'll look excellent on that if so!

:cool:

yeah, going to stick the maguras on it, see what its like. the XTs are desperate for pads, so will bung a new set in until the maguras come in the post.

going to change the saddle and post, will stick my trusty gel one on, but looking for a 350mm+ titanium post in 29.4mm.

bar wise, i have flat titec titaniums that will look good on it.

tempted to go with some rigid pace forks too, we will see though.

need some decent pedals on it too, just bunged some not so grippy flats on there to get me out on it today.

tomorrow.....

- xt shifters to go on (borrowed off mr savorys P7)

- maguras to go on

- titanium bars to go on

- change the grips and seat and do a basic set up ;)

:oops: well the maguras wouldnt fit on the front of the pace.......rc35 forks aint got the space.

so i looted the xtr v brakes off the cannondale, and stole some xt shifters off my pals bike to get the pace together again.

should of just left it alone really, the xt combined gears/brakes were ok as it was :LOL:

saying that, it does suit the xtr brakes, and the titanium bars are now on too :cool:

06022010409.jpg

06022010408.jpg

06022010407.jpg

here's my 2 with syncros stems
ones in a post somewhere down below
the other (nearest the camera) was sorta finished today
ended up fitting canti's, has a cleaner look ,and i needed to offset the
wheel (paces seem to have a different offset rim to most bikes)
2paces.jpg

might take and post some more pics tomorrow

Back