Trimble complete

Jez, the trimble is just perfect! :cool:
If you run across a Rock Shox RS-1 I would throw them on as well! Then it would be a AAA + gold retro build, what do you think? :D

GREAT BIKE, Jez!

Cheers (also from my yellow not so spectacular looking Trimble),
Chris

That's a kick-ass retro build!

But I've to admit to me the fork looks a little skinny on the frame! ;)

Nice garden by the way :D

I think the juxtaposition of the large frame and the skinny forks and stem set it off beautifully ;)

Tis a work of art Jez, well done :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Yeah I thought about the skinny fork look - its far different than the prostop set up.

However, Trimbles are "supposed" to have P2s as standard it seems - Trimbles were pretty much specced around these forks (have the engineering/dimension spec/drawing at home).

Seems to ride ok. Headset keeps getting loose and its not a lightbike....(porcs and d drive!)

What's the frame number? :?: Was that is orginal colour or a respray??

Its all original - oops i forgot to look for teh frame number.

Several wierd things:

1) There isnt a CNC machined guide on the rear stay (or a hole) like the other Trimbles Ive had

2) The rear stay drop outs have the 3 holes cut into them. Each hole has a differerent colour in each hole - i.e the inside of each hole is either white, blue or silver. Wierd. Its as if these dropouts were painted but I cant see how. Very very very very odd. One big mystery.

Hard to explain but those coming to MM will see for themselves.

Its a real Trimble though I can assure u.

Those stripes look factory painted :D Will you be riding it off road? My stripe frame will be only off road if i don't have the black frame. On road only for the stripe.
Who is 'Kaz'? on the bottom of the frame i bought from you. It says 'to jez from Kaz' it think was the name :shock: ;)

Yeah its defeinitly factory paintjob.

Kris - Its the name of the sprayer on here that did it for me ;) Nice gesture it was. Feel guilty for selling it now but I only need one Trimble with all the others in the garage.

Also use a zip tie to hold the rear mech cable down at the back.

Back