* Dunkeld * Macretro Official Ride* Sat 30th Jan 2010

Radoslaw":9lg5xfov said:
The Ken":9lg5xfov said:
Welcome Radoslaw, Dyna-Ti was looking for a lift, perhaps he could hold a map and shout out instructions in a humorous manner - would be just like a GPS :)

Glasgow centre > M8 - M80 - A80 - M80 - M9 - A9 > Dunkeld

Or is there anyone else available from the Big Weeg?

P.S. - are you bringing the Xizang?

Great if Dyna-Ti will decide go with me :)
P.S. Yes I'll take Xizang, Zaskar is too fragile, bit worry about precious anodised colour ;)

Your not pals with a fellow called jason are you? lives southside and is a student- long shot I know?

Hello hello :D
My only bike is in its transitional stage to the sram x.9 stuff.i have the shifters,the rear mech i won today,and will hopefully see by tuesday.the chainill get then and the cassette im about to buy from CRC so hopefully ill see that by Tuesday too[ill see if i can pay extra for a priority service]

Its almost a definite that ill make it,enough that ill say Yes to Radoslaw, a lift would be great :D :D :D

Jimihendrix [not the] has also offered a lift so if its set with you radoslaw then ill pm him to let him know im sorted

Damn ,i need a lid,i dont wear them,but off road suppose theyre a necessity :?

:roll: More frigging money
HEY YOU LOT BUY SOMETHING :LOL:

What about awaycaboose? is he still about?
He lives along the road but i havent seen him even in passing.Has he moved out of Scotland :?

dyna-ti":1xqigq7s said:
Jimihendrix [not the] has also offered a lift so if its set with you radoslaw then ill pm him to let him know im sorted
Hi Dyna-Ti, Clockworkgazz has offered lift as well so you could go with Jimihendrix I'll go with Clockworkgazz if it's fine for you. Like this option more because to be honest, I'm not feel so confident behind the car wheel at the moment (I'm a fresh driver) will be less stressful for both of us :LOL:

distinct groups

Yes there will be two distinct groups.
There will be the lucky ones riding real steel and then the other unfortunates riding Ti. ;)
Though we're not steelist so we will all ride together in harmony.

Well, some more harmonious than others ;)
Jamie

onedayforweb.jpg

I'll ask this anyway.....

Any of the Western Central Belters travelling through Crianlarich en route to Dunkeld?

I guess not but if anyone is we could maybe meet there an travel in 1 Less Car :LOL:

I can seat 5 and carry 5 bikes :D

If not, see you there.

Back