* Dunkeld * Macretro Official Ride* Sat 30th Jan 2010

Personally I'm for option one.
Give it a bash, if we fail we can hopefully laugh about it and then fill our faces with nosh :D

I may actually scout Carron Valley this weekend for my Rockhopper shakedown ride. I'd normally hit the Pentlands, but it sounds like conditions are less than ideal there.

that would be good zigzag - just as a backup.

I'm for option one too Velo, but Jamie, Kaiser and Messiah have several hour drives to get there to the meet so it might be nice to cycle for more than half an hour without having to road race up and down the A9 for kicks :)

I'm afraid if the ridings gonna be bad I'll keep my pass for another day :(

Give it a go

I'm all for giving it a go.
Might give the Umma's a miss and fit a storm control front and a more extreme to the rear on the singlespeed stumpy and bring that instead. Should be fun. Might stay with freinds in Aviemore otherwise I will have a four hour drive, maybe longer if the weathers bad.

Jamie

I'm in the Go-For-It-Camp :p

Sure we'll find something else locally if need be to ensure some riding achieved.

I might be able to go if i can get a lift from some kind soul :D

Im used to spd offroad,but i dont have any just yet and i dont think i'll be able to get some in the time left.Mind you if its snow and ice up there then im not sure spuds would be the sensible idea.
Is that the last report then? snow,ice,slippy slidey :shock:

One day affair or an overnighter?

Back