The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
big uns, hope c2's....

Hope big uns f&r, 32 hole,5 disc hole, black..clean good bearings, have bolt thru/qr adapter....any price ideas

Hope c2 f&r, hoses, rotors, rear has axle attached half caliper, good order...any ideas

cheers

pace rc200

Dont know much about them and the one thats advertised on here with the ebay link,wont ad the link as its been on enough... :cool:.
Wht is it worth...? what should it have on originally..? and whats new..?

andy

Could someone give me a idea how much I would be looking at for for a 19" Klein Attitude in sea/sky fitted with a MC2 bar/stem and Rockshox mag21's on and also a price on a NOS boxed set of M900 cantis

The frame has not been used really and has a small chip on the chainstay, thats it otherwise minty.. ;)

any suggestions.. ?

Yeti ASR MK1 Frame 02

New to forum and as a newby not familiar to this site so I some how managed to put the post in the wrong place . so I will try not to repeat my mistake or the post but to ask how much is such a frame is worth today.
I have had this frame from new and it has Fox RP3 shock and newer dog bone with the needle bearings fitted. I will include a Yeti seat post and Yeti Carbon handlebar. Hope someone can help. I will be listing it on ebay in the next couple of days thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0277.jpg
    IMG_0277.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 3,659
  • IMG_0280.jpg
    IMG_0280.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 3,659
  • IMG_0274.jpg
    IMG_0274.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 3,659
  • IMG_0281.jpg
    IMG_0281.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 3,659
Nice looking frame, I'm sure there's a chap on here with one similar who may be able to help? Try a search, in the meantime I'll see if I can find a link to his.

cheers

£400 for the frame is probably a good starter? Anthe bars- I've had no problem getting £50+ for these (NOS though) on the bay. Seriously flyweight- but I don't know how much confidence the world has in a used flyweight bar. . .

Cannondale Super V Raven

Wonder if anybody could help. I have a 1998 Cannondale Super V Raven for sale, but no idea how much to put it up for. Was looking at ebay for a starting bid of £500.

Rear - XT
Front - LX
Crank - Deore LX
Brakes - Magura disc
Wheels - Coda hub with Mavic x223 rims
9 speed
Iridescent Purple / Green

Ibis Szazbo 95'

Interested in knowing how much my immaculate Ibis Szazbo frame is worth by todays prices.... It is Medium in size and dated 95' IIRC.

Szazbo1.jpg

Szazbo9.jpg

Cheers,

Drew :)

Orange prototype

Hello, I am trying to sell my Orange prototype, with a crack in it. It has orange ali forks on it and a few other bits and bats. I have no idea about the price.
P1183460.jpg

P1183459.jpg

cheers steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back