Pace RC200 F8 20.5" Frame - Anodized Red

Tallpaul

Gold Trader
Selling the Pace RC200 F8 Frame i recently bought. It was a bit of an impulse purchase and although it's a beautiful bike, it's just not what i need.

It's a 20.5" Frame and is anodized red. It comes with a brand new UN74 Square Taper BB and a BBB Seatpost. The condition of the frame is very very good. Couple of little marks here and there and some chain suck damage to the welded plate of the drive side chainstay - this plate is welded to the stay and not integral to the structure of the frame so this damage does not affect the integrity of the frame in any way (and TBH even if it was on the chainstay, it's not that bad).

I'm looking for offers around £250, which is what i paid for it.

Here's a fairly poor picture, i'll sort some better ones later (note: the middleburn cranks aren't included in the sale):

Also on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0123823551

cc95_1.JPG

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi Mate,

Don't really work to the 'Dibs' system, bike is open to genuine interest from anyone. Nothing personal, just i don't want to put off anyone who is interested.

Cheers :)

Latest posts

Back