MacPowdercoaters

Let me see if I can borrow my dad's car... my bike rack will only hold 3 frames on the MX-5, and it's already full since I'm giving Velo a lift and taking a frame up for TK as well.

I'll check with my dad tomorrow and I'll let you know.

Don't worry - I'd forgotten about the Hairdressers' Car :LOL:

For all it costs i'll get it posted. Currently still with Shand but he's done his bit now. Just deciding whether to go the whole hog and completely refinish the beast. Too many demands on finances at the meoment :roll:

Ach, I'm sure he'll loan me the car, and if not I can always bungee the 2 frames together, I'm sure I can work something out - don't spend the money if you don't need to.

Is this the Kona? frame that's getting the disc mount welded on? Did he send you any teaser pics?

No teaser pics but he did personally collect the frame frome me hoose, on holiday at the time :cool:

I've been in quandry what to do with forks as folk were saying the triple butted P2s wouldn't be strong/thick enough to attach disc tab. Had a few chats with Steven about that - now have Pace RC35 disc option which i'm pursuing. Like RC35s - bugger all travel which suits me perfectly

note to self - talk to justbackdated again :p

Mr P, I've got my old man's car lined up for Dunkeld - just let me know if you need me to drag that frame up for you.

Premier Industrial Painting did my bullitt back in 03 after I stripped the BB threads and got it repaired by Argos - charged £30 for the whole frame, maybe not the best job but it's lasted pretty well....

from Yell
Unit 10c, Newbattle Abbey College Annexe, Newbattle Rd, Dalkeith, Midlothian EH22 3LJ
0131 660 9699

????????????

Is there anywhere near Clydebank or in the Glasgow area that can be recommended for my Hardrock frame guys ???

Cheers,

Mac :?

Back