Fat Chance 1986- finished pics added page 4

I like this, looks nice & lazy :cool:

There's 5p on the floor in your hall BTW - must have dropped it when you were spannering there :shock: (or perhaps when you were buffing :shock: :shock: )

Wow !! :cool:
Even the plastics pedals, it's amazing !
Why not suntour XC II pedals ? ;)

because I have run out of money and keep getting outbid on ebay :(

however the MKS 2000's are period so will do for now until I unearth that rather hard to find set of affordable beartraps :!:

If only it was 5p Mr P, fake money from my sons sweet shop arrangement he's got going on, I buy the sweets, he sells them back to me.

clockworkgazz":3mla9r1e said:
cheers folks and know what you mean about the front end, the wheel feels miles away when you are in the saddle :shock:

mind you the slack angles do grow on you.

yes, going up hill, out of the saddle, not so fun, but...
flying downhill while in the saddle- a complete blast!
:twisted:

Gary, you are freaking fast, man! It looks great, and I'm happy it's receiving such a warm welcome.

I'm going to hook you up with a set of suntour xc-II beartraps and a set of vintage grips- that bike is worthy of them, and just won't be complete without.

But it looks great :cool:

why thank you my good man :oops:

I'm waiting on some '84 grab on's coming from florida as we speak but beartraps mmmmmmm now don't you be a stranger ;)

Gave the bike a t-cut and wax yesterday and it looks really great just need to touch up a few tiny paint chips and it will really look the business- thank you again :cool:

more brasso work

groupset.jpg

Back