Help choosing a phone, E72, E97, Storm2 or iPhone

phones have gone too far really, a phone is trying to be everything which is good but not always useful...

The creator of the cell phone said something very similar not long ago . A jack of all but master of none , sure you've got a camera - but it's not a great camera and you can get on the internet - but it's not great internet . I can't remember the last time I saw someone talk on one of these things and why are we still hanging onto the word phone being able to use the device to talk to someone too far away to shout seems to be forgotten to most .

Imagine an app that would let you speak in real time to anyone you want , the text would die out as quickly as the telegram :LOL:

The other plus of the E72 is that it has one of the best built in aerials of any current phone, it'll pick up calls that most would drop.

Good if you fancy being an O2 user. :LOL:

Have you considered a nokia 5800 XpressMusic?. I got one for Christmas. Similar to the i-phone. It's got tons of features, great music the sound is amazing for a phone. The gps is good as well. I've found it to be a really good phone

Back