Something different from the house of Sith..

Mon diuer Mon diuer! Bruv

_42901487_delboy203.jpg

Is one oh them foreign wossnames innit? Made in Latvia by some bloke called tonto...

Brake parts, pedals,grips, seat ,stem... ;) and maybe I might even make you wait until I source the seatpost.. :? :? :LOL: :LOL:

Sithlord":32qcrw6v said:
Brake parts, pedals,grips, seat ,stem... ;) and maybe I might even make you wait until I source the seatpost.. :? :? :LOL: :LOL:

No you wont, you'll tell us right friggin now or were all coming round your house :LOL:

1989 Spangular Speed Special, built by Herman Von Trousergrabber with paint by Helmut Knobpolisher? With the optional Jannis Joplin fork?

legrandefromage":dbenowrf said:
1989 Spangular Speed Special, built by Herman Von Trousergrabber with paint by Helmut Knobpolisher? With the optional Jannis Joplin fork?

Like the one posted on here last week ? :LOL:

jimihendrix":30xel8mg said:
legrandefromage":30xel8mg said:

Like the one posted on here last week ? :LOL:

Ah, close but no cigar, last weeks was the 1988 Spangular Speed 18 with 6 spd Deore XT, built by Germain Greer with paint by Max von Sidow and the very rare spaghetti forks by Head & Shoulders

Back