my cannondale mk1 raven 2000

with the test of the scott endorphin & the kona stab? Also another article comparing hardtails & full suspension bikes. I'm in that issue quite a bit. Look for the rider with the silver specialized helmet with the light blue FAT chance decal ;)

All those photos were taken on the mountain..less than 2miles from where I'm currently sat :)

...unless we're talking about a completely different issue? in which case I'll just shurrup ;) :LOL:

Nope. Its the Scoop Exclusive issue. Some launch in Holland of the Raven and the Freeride series.
I do remember the issue you're on about though. Downhill race without pedalling, if i remeber rightly.

P20":9vpqka88 said:
Nope. Its the Scoop Exclusive issue. Some launch in Holland of the Raven and the Freeride series. HAHAHA, AH WELL ;)

I do remember the issue you're on about though. Downhill race without pedalling, if i remeber rightly.
YEH thats the 1 :)

sorry, have to agree wth above.
First thing I thought was- my god, someone signed off those decals???
Same guy who thought motorbikes were a good idea too :D

dont they make a nice rumbly noise IIRC?

gump":12uzel17 said:
dont they make a nice rumbly noise IIRC?

nar, thats tioga disk drives... right before they fold in half ;) :LOL:
the 90s way of going from looking real cool, to real stupid, real fast ;) :LOL:

Can't remember any particular rumbling noises, but stones hitting the down tube didn't sound to clever. The Fox alps alwasy made some strange squelching sounds. :LOL:

Back