'Dillo Tough! - 'Chocolate' '93 Fuquay Custom. Finished!

This is one of those threads which is a pleasure to look back through. I have a soft spot for Dillo's because I very nearly bought one back in the day - you could call it a regret :oops:

Kind of why I'm on this site and why I have the Lloyd - because I wanted something like this then but couldn't - but now I can :D

A friend of mine broke some Gumbo's in 1997. He had them on a Trek 9900 OCLV Pro Issue and the legs snapped below the weld to the crown tube; he was trying to keep up with me on my brand new Intense Uzzi SL - it was the death of the rigid bike :twisted:

FUQUAY

Looks good very nice I am trying to ID a frame which i have bought, can you look at my post on Nov 15th and see if you think that is a fuquay, it is a super frame and is very light but I cannot identify it.

Just had a quick scan through, nice build still got mine in its original paint ( boring black ) from when I ordered it to replace the worst bike i had ( marin team ti) not ridden it much recently but it dragged me across mexico on an Exodus trip, which surprised me how well the ritchey wcs tubing survived.

Latest posts

Back