• Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red with a hint of blue

• I preferred that crazy orange one

• Total voters
velomaniac":1qet4byp said:
Sorry john, you've not capitalized the MacRetro but I'm sure you can tweak this :D

Otherwise FanDabbyDozy :LOL:

:LOL: you know what I mean. I have capitalized the M and R.

Sorry John, the banner you've got above my avatar is all lower case, you saying its done does not make it so.

'Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, not left not right, into my eyes, your in my control, you'll now believe the banner is correct or my names not John the guvnor' wooohahahahaaaaaaaaa :LOL:

velomaniac":2pqcr9ct said:
Sorry John, the banner you've got above my avatar is all lower case, you saying its done does not make it so.

'Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, not left not right, into my eyes, your in my control, you'll now believe the banner is correct or my names not John the guvnor' wooohahahahaaaaaaaaa :LOL:

OK, you must have the old original banner cached.

Buy retrobike stickers, buy retrobike stickers, buy retrobike stickers

Guess you might have to do a ctrl-refresh or restart browser or PC. I shit ye not that the it reads 'MacRetro rider'.

Looks kind of "neat!"

Looking foreward to our wee shindig now, are we trading stuff or will that be a pain? Might be better to do that at the next meet? You have not yetput up a piccie of the new road machine velo- get it sorted, a man can't live on bread and water alone!

Back