• Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Red with a hint of blue

• I preferred that crazy orange one

• Total voters
Mr Panda":tyk463cm said:
Prefer MacRetro, as in MacKenzie, for example - that's how its done round these parts :D

Prefer to drop the "rider" text :D

Those are my preferences :D

.....AND I voted Raleighs are cool...... ;)

Seconded
Gc

redbluetartan.gif

John we'll go with this banner please, if you are willing could we just have macretro on it - it looks a bit cramped, but I understand if you want to keep the rider part for consistency and as part of promoting rides.

Riders I know of:
The Ken
clockworkgazz
kaiser
jimihendrix
enid_puceflange
Jamiedyer
velomaniac
Davedownhill
big.eck
zigzag
Mr Panda
Rumble
awaycaboose

Anyone else please PM me if you have attended a retrobike/mactretro ride...I wasn't at them all.
mikee? tnega? Haggis? Messiah? dyna-ti? - anyone else?

If anyone notices any obvious ommisions let me know.

The Ken":qvtesl4y said:
redbluetartan.gif

John we'll go with this banner please, if you are willing could we just have macretro on it - it looks a bit cramped, but I understand if you want to keep the rider part for consistency and as part of promoting rides.

Riders I know of:
The Ken
clockworkgazz
kaiser
jimihendrix
enid_puceflange
Jamiedyer
velomaniac
Davedownhill
big.eck
zigzag
Mr Panda
Rumble
awaycaboose

Anyone else please PM me if you have attended a retrobike/mactretro ride...I wasn't at them all.
mikee? tnega? Haggis? Messiah? dyna-ti? - anyone else?

If anyone notices any obvious ommisions let me know.

Sure, I'll get on it.

Perhpas if zigzag could ease the shield right a few pixels it would make the text look less cramped.

John":3gi00e8v said:
Perhpas if zigzag could ease the shield right a few pixels it would make the text look less cramped.

Hi John

Shield shuffled right:
macretroshieldright.gif

And another vote here for just having 'MacRetro' on it, so much tidier... errrr, like so:

macretroshield.gif

The text will be as per the sample. The whole idea is that this is for people who have been on a retrobike ride, hence the 'rider' suffix. It also keeps it consistent with the England and Wales banners.

Will try and get the banners up tomorrow :D

I also think just MacRetro is nicer on our banner.

You can make an exception for us as we're not just a different regional group, we're a different countries group, afterall SNP is trying to get a independence referendum again.

Go on, please ;)

Right, banner up for Velo. In the name of compromise I have capitalised the MacRetro as requested. I have however left 'rider' since this is the whole point of these particular banners.

Anyhow hope you like them, reckon they look quite natty. Will do everyone elses tomorrow or so. Velo, if you could setup a roll call thread as discussed previously that'd be grand.

John McJohn

Back