show us your cross bikes

my Kona Jake.......although not old, it looks retro!

2n81o3o.jpg

ready for a night ride!!

Here is my Ibis Hakkalugi

Lugi3.jpg
[/img]

1998 Ibis Hakkalugi in Eggplant Metallic color 54cm
Ultegra 9 speed groupo
Mavic 217 SUP rims w/ Shimano XT hubs w/ ritchey tires
Shimano XT cantis
Ibis Titanium Quill Stem
Thomson post
Fizik Arione Saddle
Salsa bars & seat post clamp
Time Pedals

Here's my bastard child non-drop bar build, Spooky's new 'Supertouch' with added bottle cage mounts:

SpookySupertouch.jpg

As some of you can see, I've swapped the Ringle Moby for a Thomson Masterpiece and the Burgtec pedals for old(ish)-school Shimano M636DH ones.

onetwentyeight's custom crosser

Hello onetwentyeight I'm really interested in the mix of tubing used in your crosser.I'm having a bike built and was thinking of using Life for it. Do you know which tubes you used for what i.e. Spirit stays, Zona main tubes. It will need to be toughish and lightish ,my user name is nayfinesse for a reason. Cheers

GearlessinSeattle":25vfwyoe said:
I can't believe I missed this thread!:)
Here is my 1997 IF Planet X in Team Paint. It is built up as my SS training bike.
My Kelly is my SS race bike. Both are built using a White Industries Eccentric hubs laced to NOS Relflex(Kelly) and Open Pro(IF) rims.
loving that kelly...uber nice

A mate called in to look at my new TT bike and it so happened he was on his way to a cross race. I took the liberty of a couple of quick pics. The titanium was the most comfortable 'road' bike I have ever swung a leg over. I wonder if it is possible to get one made with rack bosses?

Attachments

• Scott.JPG
    Scott.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 4,171
  • Mmmm Titanium.JPG
    Mmmm Titanium.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 4,171
  • A Nice Pair.JPG
    A Nice Pair.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 4,171
Iwasgoodonce":18llmmff said:
The titanium was the most comfortable 'road' bike I have ever swung a leg over. I wonder if it is possible to get one made with rack bosses?

The Planet X Ti Cross had rack bosses as standard and I'm sure XACD would do one a frame for you with rack bosses (see CAS' Tiny Ti for details).

Back