The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Set of NOS Mavic 231, 28h silver. I bought these new in 1996 and never got around to building them. I thought they were 230's until i double checked. Nothing but minor shop wear and a nice layer of sawdust and spiders :)

1992 Muirwoods - any idea?

Hi, I normally post over on the STW forum, but have been lurking here for ages. Never had anything cool/retro enough to post about though :(

Anyway, my housemate has an old 1992 Marin Muirwoods (the one with the fluoro yellow rear-end) - mostly original spec, not bad condition, a few rust spots in the paint, etc.

I don't know size, etc. but could do some photos if anyone was interested, and an idea of price would be useful too ;)

Cheers, Tom.

My Proflex's

I have got two in my loft -First one i believe is a Team 1990 Offroad Proflex Rear suspension and Flexi stem(non original paint or wheels),The second one a Proflex 957 minus wheels. Has anybody got an idea how much they are worth?
Thank you Martin.

Attachments

• 1990.jpg
    1990.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,326
  • IMG_2143.JPG
    IMG_2143.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 1,326
Ok, I need to consider selling my flite as it doesn't really go with the new bike and also have a pair of Dai Compe levers that are no longer any use to me. No idea what to price them at as I don't want to overcharge people but don't want to do myself out of money either as I need it right now lol. Here are some pics, feel free to ask me any questions that might help give me and idea on price. Thanks in advance.

P1010824.jpg

P1010832.jpg

I may have for sale some original PACE RC30 forks with reynolds 531 fork blades.

Crown needs som tlc cleaning and fork blades need a respray and new decals.

Note - front facing canti bosses for cantilver brakes I assume.

MTB history at it's best. I was thinking £80.

Some info would be great .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back