boredom, spray paint and a box of parts...

lightly sand the existing pink/ purple paint work ( bleurgh!) on frame, found down the tip.

spray (whilst raining and too cold to cure properly) at least 2 coats of satin finish snot green from a can found down the tip.

get a couple of twigs off the pine tree and spray Wilkinsons satin finish black paint over the leaves making a nice pattern

Spray clear laquer over resulting mess, in the rain whilst it is still too cold to cure properly so gloss laquer ends up with an oxidised matt finish, from a can found down the tip.

Be more than a bit surprised at the Brooks springy saddle found at the back of the garage, found down the tip, many moons ago.

sling on handy Mountain LX groupset

Viola! looks far better than it should and warrants a better frame/ finish.

TBH I actually like it :shock: , Love the stem and Mountian LX , If anyone can fettle you are the man.

What was it originally ??

Corduroyboy":1rtexd0w said:
Just my (feeble) attempt at sarcastic humour. And a hint that the paintjob bears more than a passing resemblance to a marque which has been causing quite a stir recently on both sides of the pond...

I like it, would look great with some tongue in cheek 'molehill ewe' decals or something like that ;)

Is that a specialized Bull-Moose stem? It looks great. Personally I like tiger stripe camo best, but homemade pine branch has a nice look to it. Very nice job.

Attachments

• camo.JPG
    camo.JPG
    126.7 KB · Views: 458
Back