Any one for a freebie frame

JeRkY

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I won an ebay auction last week for a selection of bike bits. The lot included 4 frames + a load of tat. One of the frames was an orange o2 (which im keeping) , 2 of the other frames are rubbish (kids full susp frame that weighs several tons and a small Falcon steel MTB frame)

The 4th frame is a little better however its too big for me to use and too big for my living room.

Yes its rough, but there are no obvious dents or other nasties. The seat tube is stuck too. But if any one wants it they can either collect it or pay the postage on it.

IMAGE_108.jpg

IMAGE_109.jpg

Other than what you can see from the photo's all i know about this frame is its a 21" frame.

Oh and pickup would be preferable from Wantage nr. Oxford.
If no one wants it by tuesday, it can join the other 2 in the local tip.

What would you be asking for postage, I got a Clockwork frame recently for £9.25 postage using Standard Parcels. I am interested if you'd post for around this figure.

Always happy to give a frame a home.

To be honest i would rather have some one collect it. I shall investigate the postage route but would really prefer to let some one who could pick it up have priority over any one who wanted it posted. however your claim has been noted.

Getting to a post office in my lunch hour is dificult enough, yet alone with a parcel the size this thing would be.

Edit... oh actually i see you in North yorks, im up that neck of the woods every month or so, Leeds/Harrogate area. So i could deliver/meet half way depending on where abouts you are.

Cool, I know what you mean about postal though, I live in the middle of knowhere and it's a pain getting there with a letter never mind a frame.

I have a soft spot for retro Saracens though.

We are selling our car too, and when we do, we will be a bike only family with four children. Get that for dedication eh!

Thanks

Alison

icantthinkofausername your welcome to have the frame, it will much more convenient for JeRkY that way as I live York/Scarborough way.

Thanks for offering to meet JeRkY

Ok icantthinkofausername, all yours.

Let me know when you want to collect it evenings or this weekend being preferable. And i'll pm you my address.

Back