Cannondale F800

Nice bike. There's a Team Volvo F800 that I was going to try to look at this weekend that's for sale - it has a very similar color scheme to yours. Do you know anything about the F800? How do you like the way the Head Shox suspension rides?

As far as i now mate i think most of that type of cannondale are the same but where just different years, apart from that i am use to riding full suspension bikes but this rides brilliant as you can use the suspension or switch it to rigid for road use

re:

the f3000 is a more upscale bike, with a lighter and more advanced frame and fork then the 800. but they look the same and the angles are the same. the f800 is fairly light to.

I would want one, but the stem is supposed to be negative for that harcore feel.

better pics will follow...

was a normal f800 with deore, stx-rc and lots of crap on it....

now it's my mud and bad weather bike:
xtr 960 complete, hügi 240/x517ceramic,thomson post, speedneedle (will get black leather when the white is through)

10,1kilo in Large...

great ride...it's like an attitude with a suspension... and one turn and it's nearly an attitude...

very very cool.... it's my "cadel evans is my favourite roadie"-tribute-bike, if I didn't have already my storm I'd prefer a red CD to have also a tinker-tribute-bike... but therefore the storm and the atti are standing right beneath my back (and there they'll stand the whole winter through)

GTIDrive, think i saw you riding through Leamington centre on Sunday (or was it saturday) just before lunch... lovely bike. Another bike with you I think, all I caught was a set of Pace forks up front on that though!

Been Seen.!!!

Yes mate you are correct i was out on the dale with my mate james he has a Trek 930 with pace RC34 and magura HS33 quicksilvers on it he is also on here he is RoodBwoy pics of his bike on there to

Back