Steerer Tube Swap Shop - shorter for longer! NO SALES!

jimmy5willy":39028gv1 said:
Wanted

Crown/Steerer to fit Judy FSX with at least 180mm of useable steerer.

Will swap for the current 160mm fitted one.

If anyone knows of anything else that's compatibe, that'll be grand.
(I'm guessing all the Judy crowns are the same?)

=)

I may be able to help out here, but need to get the tape measure out. Is the one you have to trade the proper FSX one with alloy steerer tube and in A1 condition?

Hi all,

I'm after a steerer and crown for a set of Marzocchi Bams, i need 20cm or longer.

Here is the crack, I can't swap my current steerer because I will need them eventually. But I can swap a steerer from a set on Manitou Marz, the added bonus is you get the forks with it.

I need a 1 1/8 steerer for my Marzocchi Bombers Z2 200mm or more

I have 175mm long 1 1/8

mine is pressed into the crown so would need the crown swapping too.

Thanks

I'd like to swap a Pace RC35 steer tube 1 1/8th 210mm unthreaded (with headset bracket, star nut, but no circlip) for any 1" flavour of the same thing (threaded or not). :D

I have a NOS Mag series crown - uncut in 1 1/8th ahead which I am not wanting to slice or dice for my RTS build

I also have a 1 1/8th Threaded Mag series crown which I'd like to swop for a Manitou 1 or 2 Crown to replace my Mani 1 crown which has developed a crack habit!

Will measure both and post up when I get a chance to get to my parents where they are stored.

Let me know what you have both should be 1 1/8th Ahead type

Thanks

fellas,
i have an 1 1/4'' Manituo 3 steerer with crown,threadless at 170mm long,but i need that bit longer,and threaded,around 205mm+,longer the better,anyone?

development_cycle":1a6csji0 said:
jimmy5willy":1a6csji0 said:
Wanted

Crown/Steerer to fit Judy FSX with at least 180mm of useable steerer.

Will swap for the current 160mm fitted one.

If anyone knows of anything else that's compatibe, that'll be grand.
(I'm guessing all the Judy crowns are the same?)

=)

I may be able to help out here, but need to get the tape measure out. Is the one you have to trade the proper FSX one with alloy steerer tube and in A1 condition?

^This one is solved.^

I STILL need a MAG/ Specialized FSX steerer though.

boxxer":1vi2obmt said:
I also have a 1 1/8th Threaded Mag series crown which I'd like to swop for a Manitou 1 or 2 Crown to replace my Mani 1 crown which has developed a crack habit!

Let me know what you have both should be 1 1/8th Ahead type

Thanks

Are Manitou 1 & 2 crowns the same as 3? I'll swap a Man 3 for an ahead Mag. :D

And.....

I've got a steel steerer for Marzocchi Bombers that have crown suitable for such a thing. It's 1 1/8", threadless and results in about 200mm of useable steerer.

Again, PM me if you want it :)

Latest posts

Back