North West Area rides

Looking to sort myself out with a ride this weekend, either this ride or off and about with the bogtrotters. Is this still a goer or should I contact my modern mates?

sinnett177":2mkc41f2 said:
Looking to sort myself out with a ride this weekend, either this ride or off and about with the bogtrotters. Is this still a goer or should I contact my modern mates?

I'm doing Innerleithen with Clan MacRetro on Saturday if you fancy it Mark? 11am start too so not too early.

Si

Dr S":3palkwt0 said:
sinnett177":3palkwt0 said:

I'm doing Innerleithen with Clan MacRetro on Saturday if you fancy it Mark? 11am start too so not too early.

Si

Hi Si,

Going to give it a miss as i'd like something local (can't be arsed with the travelling). Looks like i'll have to mix it with the modern lads :?

Sorry

Hi all , sorry to all I let down this weekend , my bike should be up and running again in the next couple of weeks .

Then we can , if ya still wanna go !? Have a ride out . ;)

Thanks also to Sinett for offering the loan of a bike , that is greatly appreciated and has restored my faith in human nature !

I have now managed to get hold of a Hope torque tube and fitting kit , which i hope will be better than the tin foil yank rubbish that could have cost me my life :evil:

I will post when my bike is ready and the ride can be arranged , and again my sincerest apologies to all .

Pete .

Ride tomorrow

Hello all , if anyones interested , i'm out tomorrow (Sunday). I will be outside the Sunnyhurst Pub at the top of Tocholes Road in Darwen at 10.30ish .

Pete .

Back